Make a difference right here in Howard County. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to utilize your project management, program development and evaluation skill while working with area kiddos, this may be the internship for you. United Way of Howard County build pathways through education, income and health thereby improving individual lives and the community.
AmeriCorps - United Against Opioid Abuse - Howard County Position
: Full Time, Temporary
AmeriCorps member will work with local United Way and other community organizations in order to:
- Fully understand how the opioid problem is impacting the community
- Understand the community's experience of the problem
- Map community resources systematically and effectively
- Engage the community as part of the solution
- $12,630 annual living allowance
- $5,815 Segal Education Award used for qualified student loans and educational opportunities
- Health Insurance & Child Care Assistance
- Professional Development, Training and Supervision
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 18 years of age
- US Citizen, US National or US Legal Permanent Resident
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and Strategic Thinker
- Responsible, Organized, Motivated, Flexible and Professional
To apply for this position or to learn more, please click here.
UNITED Against Opioid Abuse is made possible by a grant from the Corporation for National and Community Service with support from Indiana United Ways and Serve Indiana.