In response to the COVID-19 outbreak and economic fallout, this funding is intended for organizations providing direct assistance to address basic needs in the following priority areas: Early Childhood Education, Mental Health, PPE Supplies, Rent & Utility, Substance Abuse and/or Transportation.
To be eligible for Emergency Funding from United Way of Howard and Tipton Counties, applicant organizations must:
· Be recognized by the IRS as a non-profit under IRS code 501(c)3
· Serve residents in Howard and Tipton Counties
· Have an emergent organizational need or have process to provide direct individual assistance for emergent needs
· Be able to provide a simple report detailing how funding was used including purpose and numbers served.
The following six categories have been identified as priority areas. Funding for this grant is restricted to one or more of the needs listed below.
· Early Childhood Education
· Mental Health
· PPE Supplies
· Rent & Utility
· Substance Abuse