Rental and Utility Assistance

Step 1: Collect the following documents

1) ID for everyone in the household

2) Proof of income (paycheck, child support, TANF, SSI, etc.)

3) Proof of major bills/receipts that shows what income was spent on.

4) In addition if it is for rent you will need to be able to provide your landlord’s contact information and if utilities your latest bill.

Step 2: Call 765-457-HELP

(4357) and speak to a community resource navigator.

Click here to donate to the COVID-19 Relief Fund.

About Us

The United Way of Howard County fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in Howard and Tipton Counties.

Recent Happenings

Follow Us

Sign up for our Newsletter

Scroll to Top