Kokomo Rescue Mission Red Ribbon Christmas 2022
Grace United Methodist Church (219 W. Mulberry St., Kokomo) on:
- Wednesday, November 2nd – 10:00 am – 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Thursday, November 3rd – 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 16th-10:00 am – 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 30th- 3:00 PM- 5:30 PM
- Thursday, December 1st- 10AM- 1PM
Emmaus Mission (805 Spencer St., Logansport) on:
- Wednesday, November 9 – 10:00 am – 1:00 pm:
The Paul Phillippe Resource Center (401 W. Walnut St., Frankfort) on:
- Wednesday, November 9 – 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Zion Chapel Church (915 S. Broadway, Peru) on:
- Thursday, November 10th – 12:00 Noon – 2:00 pm
Call Kokomo Rescue Mission at (765) 456-3838 for more information or visit our website: www.kokomorescuemission.org.
- Show a food stamp card along with a grocery receipt that is less than 30 days old or show current balance on the App. Must show a balance of greater the $0.01.
- A current letter from Family Services documenting you are approved for food stamps and date approved.
- A recent award letter from Medicaid, TANF, WIC, SSI or SSDI or a letter stating that an application has been approved for government assistance. These letters may be obtained from the appropriate agency.
- If you live in subsidized housing (you receive government assistance with paying your rent) you MUST show a copy of your lease or the current re-certification letter.
- A copy of last years IRS 1040 Tax form.
- The Kokomo Rescue Mission reserves the right to ask for expense accountability.
Christmas Food Program
This programs assists families in Howard County with a Christmas food basket around the holidays.
Applications for the Christmas Food program can be filled out and collected at The Salvation Army located at 1105 South Waugh Street Kokomo, IN 46902. Please bring the following information with you to the Salvation Army at the time of applying: Photo ID and proof of address, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate or Medicaid Card for each child, proof of income and expenses for the last 30 days. There must be a child in the house to qualify.
Questions? Please call (765) 456-3846
Coats for Kids Program
This program provides coats and winter gear to families with children ages infant to 18-years-old who reside in Howard County.
The Salvation Army of Howard County-1105 South Waugh Street- Kokomo, IN 46902
Appointments are available for those in need of winter coats on Mondays and Tuesdays from Oct 3rd- Nove 22nd.
Lt. Joey Gates, Corps Officer
Please bring the following items with you to your appointment: Photo ID, Proof of Address, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate or Medicaid Card for each child.
Christmas Assistance Programs
Goodfellows, Toys for Tots and Cops for Kids program’s assists low-income families with children under the age of 18 with clothing, gifts and toys for the holidays.